The Best Western The Hotel Versailles adopted the Best Western®’s charter « WE CARE CLEAN »
More information on bestwestern.fr
Dear guest, it is obligatory to wear a mask
A 3-star stay with complete peace of mind in Buc
We are happy to welcome you again at Best Western The Hotel Versailles! The most important is to ensure the best protection for you and our staff.
We therefore follow a sanitary protocol approuved by APAVE and adhere to strict protective measures.
IN YOUR ROOM
- Virucide is used every time the room is cleaned, for handles, surfaces, switches, the television and remote controls.
- As far as possible, rooms are aired on departure and cleaned 24 hours later.
- Equipment is limited to what is strictly necessary.
IN THE COMMUNAL AREAS
- The communal areas and lifts are disinfected every 2 hours
- The reception area is ventilated for at least 15 minutes, 3 times a day
- Health protection equipment is provided (sanitising gel and masks)
- The layout ensures that social distancing can be adhered to
CHANGES TO OUR SERVICES
- Buffet breakfast: We have chosen individual portions to respect the health protocol. The area have been reorganised to respect the protective measures. Breakfast tray is available too.
- The restaurant: The area have been reorganised to respect the protective measures. The presentation of your “vaccination pass” is mandatory at the restaurant
Questions? Contact us